Kathleen Black Reynolds, Esq.
Kathleen is a founding member and partner at Law Offices of Tourkantonis & Black Reynolds. Prior to partnering with Attorney Tourkantonis, Attorney Reynolds managed her own practice where she focused on family law, criminal defense, and estate planning. She zealously advocates for her clients before various courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts including the District Courts, Probate and Family Courts, and Superior Court.
Kathleen is dedicated to providing excellent legal services. She prides herself on giving balanced, honest, and objective legal advice while considering all the facts, laws and practical issues of the case. This is to ensure her clients make sound and knowledgeable decisions. She is direct with her advice, telling her clients the reasonably expected strategy and outcome of their case rather than what they want to hear. She recognizes that litigation is expensive, and efficiently and effectively manages her client’s cases.
Attorney Reynolds is a Notary Public and active member of her Wilmington community. Her personal interests include tennis, music, and history.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense (OUI/DWI, Assault & Battery, Drug Charges, Larceny)
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Health Care Proxies)
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Visitation, Paternity)
- Personal Injury
- Massachusetts, 2008
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2008
- Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Notary Public
- Essex County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers, Licensed Attorney
- Wilmington Historical Commission, Member and Chairperson
- Women's Bar Association